If you want to prepare for a successful tooth extraction, here is a list of guidelines to help you have a successful recovery, consider read on.
– Use your dentist as a resource for information concerning the extraction and recovery process.
– If you were given anesthesia, follow your dentist’s instructions for aftercare.
– Follow your dentist’s instructions regarding medication prescribed for pain or swelling.
– Avoid the gym for a few days after an extraction, as it is much more important to rest after a tooth extraction so your body can focus all of its energy on healing the extraction site.
– If you are experiencing continuing pain or any other problems after an extraction, contact your dentist right away.
If you are having problems with your teeth, contact Affordable Dentistry and Orthodontics for an appointment by calling 214-330-7771. We’ll schedule a visit to our office in Dallas, Texas, with Dr. Duane Taylor and our team. Let us help you get a whiter, brighter smile today!