Dental fillings can treat cavities and repair your teeth for a more natural looking and healthier smile that can, with proper maintenance, last a lifetime. If you are looking for a dental filling that can mimic the natural look of your tooth and be repaired over and over again without removing the original filling, then composite fillings are the best choice to consider.
Composite fillings, also called tooth-colored fillings, have the following advantages:
– If your composite fillings ever need to be repaired, the original fillings do not need to be removed.
– Composite fillings are extremely durable and more resistant to cracking in smaller cavities than dental amalgams.
– Composite fillings do not contain mercury, which some people may be allergic to.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and designed for – If you are seeking a more natural-looking filling, composites have the added benefit of matching the colors of your teeth so they can blend in with your natural teeth.
– Typically, composite fillings can last upwards of a decade.
– Composite fillings can be used on front teeth and back teeth.
If you have a cavity that needs to be repaired, our dentists at Affordable Dentistry and Orthodontics can provide you with tooth-colored composite fillings for nearly all sizes of cavities. To book an appointment with Dr. Duane Taylor at our office in Dallas, Texas, you can call us at 214-330-7771. Conquering cavities has never been easier!